Customer : TALGO
Country : Spain/France
Duration of the project: 2017 to 2020
Staff : 2 Project managers and 18 experts
The project's decription
The mission consists in the assessment of Talgo’s high-speed trains which will be commissioned in Spain and between Spain and France.
The characteristics of the trains are as follow:
- Units: 15 units
- Maximum speed: 330 km/h
- Configuration: Train with twelve cars with two power cars, in configuration push-pull
- Car length: 201.8 m in simple composition
- Power supply: 25 kilovolts AC mono-phase and 3 kilovolts DC, with two pantographs in each power car. Each power car has 8.000 kW at 25 kilovolts. For the authorisation in France, the supply capacity is 1.5 kV DC
- Signaling: For the train authorised in Spain:
|For the train authorised in Spain||For the train authorised in France|
- Ride system with variable gauge for traveling on both UIC and conventional gauge tracks.
- Wheels have a diameter of 920-840 mm in intermediate trailer cars and of 1040-950 mm in power cars.
Scope of work
- NoBo mission according to Rolling Stock TSI, Noise TSI, PMR TSI and CCS TSI
- DeBo mission for Spain and France (Assessment according to the national rules in-force)
- ISA mission
- AsBo mission (CSM)
You could also be interested in the following products :