CERTIFER TÜRKİYE is a Turkish company-right, based in Ankara and acknowledged as Designated Body and Assessing Entity in Turkey.
Specialized in the Railway Sector, CERTIFER TÜRKİYE provides a large range of services with the support of CERTIFER SA.
The main activities of CERTIFER in Turkey are:
- Designated Body missions according to Turkish national rules.
As assessing Entity according to the ATMF Uniform Rules, CERTIFER TÜRKİYE can provide independent assessments according to the Uniform Technical Prescriptions
- Independent Safety Assessor and CSM Assessor in accordance with European (Reg. EC / 402/2013) and Turkish guidelines;
Performing in Turkey services and activities offered by the CERTIFER Group of rail systems, metro, trams or their components: Notified Body, Independent Safety Assessment, Independent Checking Engineering, Entity in Charge of Maintenance Certification;
- Operating as an Independent Safety Assessor in all subsystems (Freight, Conventional and High Speed) and sectors (Subsystems, Rolling Stock, Control Command and Signaling, Energy, Infrastructure, Maintenance, Operations);
- Ensuring the safety of rail infrastructures and components by carrying out Non-destructive Inspections, Welding controls and Periodical Inspections;
- Providing 3rd party inspection by verifying the compliance with national and international standards for the design, manufacturing and commissioning phases.
CERTIFER TÜRKİYE has at the center of its policy:
- Contribution to the development of the Turkish industry;
- Creation and maintaining strong local competences on all railway systems/components regarding safety aspects;
- Promotion of railway system safety;
- Compliance with regulations and standards (compulsory and voluntary);
- Ensuring independence and impartiality of the assessment.
The main services provided by CERTİFER TÜRKİYE can be classified in 3 fields:
1. Control activities
In order to ensure the safety of equipment and products, CERTİFER TÜRKİYE offers a wide range of services in Railway Infrastructure, Rolling stock and Components (Such as Rail, Wagons, Tank-wagons, Wheels, Axles, Bogie, Buffer, etc.):
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) services
- Visual Testing (VT) services
- Penetrant Testing (PT) services
- Magnetic Inspection (MPI) services
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT) Inspections
- Radiography Assessment services
- TOFD Inspection
- Phased Array (PA) Testing
- Railway Wheels Stress-tests
2. Third-Party Inspections activities
- Train/wagon manufacturing audits
- Railway Infrastructure construction monitoring
3. Inspection and Certification activities (CERTIFER SA):
- NoBo missions for certification according to for all subsystems (Infrastructure, Control Command and Signaling, Rolling Stock, Noise, People with Reduced Mobility, Security Gallery and Energy);
- Entity in charge of maintenance Certification (ECM);
- Assessment in all subsystems (Freight, Conventional and High Speed) and sectors (Subsystems: Rolling Stock, Control Command and Signaling, Energy, Infrastructure, Maintenance, Operations and Traffic Management, and Common safety methods);
- Assessment according to CENELEC 50126, 50128 and 50129;
- Assessment of modifications and Related Risk Analysis (AsBo mission-CSM Assessor), according to the EU Regulation;
- Technical assessment for Rolling Stock Homologation;
- Certification of compliance to specifications and/or safety standards.
BRAND AND LOGO USE
Use of the brand and the logo procedure available here
For more information on the use of the Certifer Group names and brands please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Certification Rules and General Conditions available here
Certification Application form here
CALLS AND CLAIMS MANAGEMENT
Calls and claims form available here
Calls and claims procedure available here
For additional information, contact us: email@example.com