Customer: Entreprise Métro d’Alger
Location: Algiers (Algeria)
Duration of the project: 2008-2013
Staff: 1 Project Manager and 12 Assessors
- The Algiers tramway is a dedicated public transport system running in the agglomeration of Algiers, the capital of Algeria. By 2015, it includes a 23.2 km line with 38 stations linking Les Fusillés and Dergana stations.
- A first 7.2 km section, located to the east of the Algerian capital, linking Bordj el Kiffan to the Mokhtar Zerhouni City, was put into service on 8 May 2011 ; CERTIFER was already the independent safety assessor of the LRT. The first section was then extended on June 15, 2012 at Les Fusillés multimodal station in the city center, thus providing an interconnection with the metro line. An additional section extending the line from Bordj el Kiffan to Café Chergui station in the east was inaugurated on the 22nd of April 2014, before a final extension of six stations to Dergana opened to the public on 14 June 2015.
- The Algiers tramway is operated by SETRAM, a French-Algerian group led by RATP Dev, a subsidiary of the RATP group, the French Urban Transportation Operator.
In this project, CERTIFER worked closely with ENTREPRISE METRO D’ALGER (EMA), from the design stage to the Construction and Testing stages as the Independent Safety Assessor (ISA) of the successive sections.
Independent Safety Assessment (ISA) Mission:
As the Independent Safety Assessor (ISA) of the project, the scope of work of CERTIFER covers the following subsystems:
- Railway and road Signaling
- Rolling Stock
- OHW - Traction power
- Operation central system (SAE)
- Automatic Train Supervision (ATS)
Misschien bent u ook geïnteresseerd in de volgende producten :