Project duration: 2014 - 2019
Team: 1 Project Manager and 4 Evaluators
- The Delhi Metro is a rapid transit system serving Delhi and its satellite cities. The network consists of eight regular color-coded lines, 343.36 kilometers in length, serving 250 stations.
- The system includes a mix of underground, at-grade, and overhead stations that use both wide and standard gauges.
- The Delhi Metro makes more than 2,700 trips per day, from approximately 5:00 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
SCOPE OF WORK
Within the framework of this project, CERTIFER and Egis Rail carried out the independent safety assessment of the rail control and signalling system, ensuring that the requirements of the system's safety plan were met and that the safety equipment supplied was fully compliant with safety requirements.
Independent Safety Assessment Mission (ISA)
▪metro line 8:
- Nippon Signal's Train Control and Signal System
- Train control in ATP, ATO and DTO modes
- Wayside signaling (interlocking and axle counter)
- Operation control center
▪metro line 7:
ISA Assessment Deliverables Auditor for Bombardier's Train Control and Signalling System
▪metro line 2 :
Verifier of the ISA assessment deliverables for the ALSTOM transport train control and signalling system
Misschien bent u ook geïnteresseerd in de volgende producten :