Client : LISEA
Country : France
Location: Tours Bordeaux
Project duration : 2011 - 2017
The LGV SEA project between Tours and Bordeaux includes ten junctions and connections to the National Railway Network (RFN). From north to south, these connections are
- St Avertin (junction)
- Monts Sud
- La Celle Saint Avant
- Fontaine Le Comte North
- Fontaine Le Comte South
- La Couronne
- Ambarès LGV (junction).
Certifer is an Authorized Body under the 2008/57 directive on the interoperability of the rail system.
Each subsystem :
- Command and control and signalling (trackside assembly)
is assessed according to Certifer's general procedure "typical inspection process".
The present proposal chooses the SH2 module for the evaluation of the different subsystems.
The assessment work includes:
- A process audit
- Reading of the quality documents
- An audit at the project owner's premises
- Design review (for each subsystem)
- A review of specification documents, design documents, manufacturing methods, drawings
- A review of test specifications and test results,
- A review of the certificates of the interoperability constituents
También le pueden interesar los siguientes productos :