Client: Entreprise Metro d'Alger
Location: Sétif, Algeria
Total project duration: 2014 - 2018
The first tramway line of Setif is separated in two sections:
- The University El Bez Maintenance Center section (section 1) with a length of 15.2 km and 27 stations
- The Wilaya Ain Trick section (section 2) with a length of 7 km and 10 stations.
4 listed engineering structures to be realized
- Viaduct for the crossing of the East-West highway
- The hopper for the crossing of the Ain Trick road
- The bridge for the crossing of the oued Boussellem
- The bridge for the crossing of the SNTF track
1 existing structure to be examined (expert report):
- Hopper GUESSAB "Place de la Palestine".
1 existing structure
- Crossing of the RN75 " Branchement RN75 ".
- 15 substations on the line + 1 in depot.
- Railway tramway with 39 trainsets of 43.725m and 2.65m width
Urban integration :
- modal signalling at junctions
The present evaluation mission applies to the following subsystems
- Global system coherence, system approach
- Railway signalling and control,
- Rolling stock,
- Operation/maintenance of tramways,
- Electrical traction energy! Traction energy substation and traction current return circuit,
- External risks, natural and technological risks,
- Railway track, platform and switches and crossings
- Civil engineering-solidity
- Evaluation of the safety of the urban insertion with respect to third parties and users of the public space (sub-domain "m")
- Evaluation of the safety of the parameters relating to the dynamic operation of the management of intersections by means of tricolour light signals (sub-area "I")
También le pueden interesar los siguientes productos :