Customer : DMRC
Country : India
Duration of the project: 2014 - 2019
Staff : 1 Project manager and 4 assessors
- The Delhi Metro is a rapid transit system serving Delhi and its satellite cities, The network consists of eight colour-coded regular lines, running 343.36 kilometres serving 250 stations.
- The system has a mix of underground, at-grade, and elevated stations using both broad-gauge and standardgauge.
- Delhi Metro operates over 2,700 trips daily, starting at around 05:00 and ending at 23:30 hrs.
SCOPE OF WORK
In the framework of this project, CERTIFER and Egis Rail carried out the Independent Safety Assessment mission of the train control & signalling system by ensuring that the System Safety Plan requirement are being met and the supplied safety equipment complies fully with the safety requirements.
Independent Safety Assessment (ISA) Mission
▪ Metro line 8:
- Nippon Signal Train Control and Signalling System
- Train Control in ATP, ATO and DTO mode
- Wayside Signalling (Interlocking and Axle Counter)
- Operating Control Center
▪ Metro line 7:
- Verifier of the ISA assessment deliverables for the Bombardier Train Control and Signalling System
▪ Metro line2:
- Verifier of the ISA assessment deliverables for the ALSTOM Transport Train Control and Signalling System
You could also be interested in the following products :