Customer : LISEA
Country : France
Place of execution: Tours Bordeaux
Project’s duration: 2011 - 2017
The SEA HSL from Tours to Bordeaux includes 10 connections with the National Railway Network. From North to South, those connections are as follow:
• St Avertin (jonction)
• Monts Sud
• La Celle Saint Avant
• Fontaine Le Comte Nord
• Fontaine Le Comte Sud
• La Couronne
• Ambarès LGV (jonction).
CERTIFER is Notified Body under directive 2008/57 related to the interoperability of the railway system.
- Control-Command & Signaling (trackside)
Is assessed under CERTIFER’s general procedure “typical process for inspection services”.
This offer is based on the SH2 module for the assessment of the aforementioned subsystems.
Such assessment works include:
- A process audit
- Reading quality documents
- Audit in the Project Owner premises
- A design examination (for each subsystem)
- An examination of specification, design, manufacturing processes documents and diagrams
- An examination of tests specifications & results,
- An examination of interoperability constituents certificates
You could also be interested in the following products :