The main activities of CERTIFER Italia are:
- NoBo missions(Notified Body) in all subsystems (Conventional and High Speed) (subsystems Rolling Stock, Control Command and Signaling, Energy, Infrastructure).
- DeBo missions(Designeted Body) – former VIS (Verificatore Indipendente di Sicurezza) - in all subsystems (Conventional and High Speed) and sectors (subsystems Rolling Stock, Control Command and Signaling, Energy, Infrastructure, Maintenance, Operations and Traffic Management, Combined Transport sector).
- Assessment according to the EU Regulation 402/2013 (repealing Regulation EC 352/2009) and subsequent integration Reg. EC 1136/2015 (AsBo mission - CSM Assessor).
- Certification for Entity in Charge of maintenance(ECM) according to EU Regulation 779/2019.
- Safety Assessment and assessment according to the Italian regulation for all subsystems for the isolated railways(as OIF - Organismo Indipendente Ferroviario).
- ISA Assessmentaccording to CENELEC 50126, 50128 and 50129 for railway, metro and tramway.
- Assessment of compliance to specifications and/or safety standards (products, components, spare parts, etc.).
- Fire fighting on board system safety and conformity assessment
- Certification of Skills Management System for maintenance company (SGC and COCS).
- Technical assessment for yellow machines and/or rail-road machines according to EN 14033 and EN 15746 and to RFI technical specification RFI DPR PSE 01 1 2 for RUMO RFI register.
CERTIFER Italia is accredited by ACCREDIA - member of European co-operation for Accreditation (EA), International Accreditation Forum (IAF) e International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC) as:
- Inspection Body - Type A according toUNI CEI EN ISO/IEC 17020:2012 (certificate n° 076E).
- Product, Process and Service Certification Body according toUNI CEI EN ISO/IEC 17065:2012 (certificate n° 076E).
- Assessment Body according to Regulation (UE) n. 402/2013 e smi (EIN number IT/35/0119/0005).
- Notified Body according to Directive (UE) 2016/797 on interoperability of railway system (NB 2840).
- Designated Body according to Directive (UE) 2016/797 on interoperability of railway system.
- Certification body for Entity in charge of maintenance (EU ID Number IT/30/0619/0001).
CERTIFER ITALIA is self-financed company (financial support derive from the reinvestment of company profits)
CERTIFER Italia puts at the center of its policy:
- The promotion of railway system safety;
- The compliance with regulations and standards (compulsory and voluntary);
- Creating and maintaining a strong competence on railway systems and related safety aspects;
- The independence and impartiality of the assessment.
In the event that you wish to lodge a complaint or appeal in relation to the activities performed by CERTIFER Italia, the indications on how to proceed are provided in the Certification and Assessement Regulations below. Alternatively or in addition, please contact CERTIFER Italia through the following channels:
CERTIFER Italia SrlU - Via Chiassatello, 57 - 56121 Pisa PI - Italia
Tel. : +39 050 525226 - Fax +39 050 526833 - e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org - pec: Certiferitalia@pec.it
Regarding the independence and impartiality, if the customer finds a discriminatory and non-impartial behaviour from CERTIFER Italia, he also has the right to contact CERTIFER Italia's Committee for safeguarding impartiality (CSA). The CSA contact address is email@example.com
If you wish to receive information in relation to the valid Certifications, please contact CERTIFER ITALIA through the contacts indicated above.