CERTIFER Italia is accredited by ACCREDIA - member of European co-operation for Accreditation (EA), International Accreditation Forum (IAF) e International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC) as:
- Inspection Body - Type A according to UNI CEI EN ISO/IEC 17020:2012 (certificate n° 076E).
- Product, Process and Service Certification Body according to UNI CEI EN ISO/IEC 17065:2012 (certificate n° 076E).
- Assessment Body according to Regulation (UE) n. 402/2013 e smi (EIN number IT/35/0119/0005).
- Notified Body according to Directive (UE) 2016/797 on interoperability of railway system (NB 2840).
- Designated Body according to Directive (UE) 2016/797 on interoperability of railway system.
- Certification body for Entity in charge of maintenance (EU ID Number IT/30/0619/0001).
For our experiences please refer to «Our references" page.
CERTIFER ITALIA is self-financed company (financial support derive from the reinvestment of company profits)
CERTIFER Italia puts at the center of its policy:
- The promotion of railway system safety;
- The compliance with regulations and standards (compulsory and voluntary);
- Creating and maintaining a strong competence on railway systems and related safety aspects;
- The independence and impartiality of the assessment.
In the event that you wish to lodge a complaint or appeal in relation to the activities performed by CERTIFER Italia, the indications on how to proceed are provided in the Certification and Assessement Regulations below. Alternatively or in addition, please contact CERTIFER Italia through the following channels:
CERTIFER Italia SrlU - Via Chiassatello, 57 - 56121 Pisa PI - Italia
Tel. : +39 050 525226 - Fax +39 050 526833 - e-mail email@example.com - pec: Certiferitalia@pec.it
Regarding the independence and impartiality, if the customer finds a discriminatory and non-impartial behaviour from CERTIFER Italia, he also has the right to contact CERTIFER Italia's Committee for safeguarding impartiality (CSA). The CSA contact address is firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to receive information in relation to the valid Certifications, please contact CERTIFER ITALIA through the contacts indicated above.