The main activities of CERTIFER Italia are:
- NoBo missions (Notified Body) in all subsystems (Conventional and High Speed) (subsystems Rolling Stock, Control Command and Signaling, Energy, Infrastructure).
- DeBo missions (Designeted Body) – former VIS (Verificatore Indipendente di Sicurezza) - in all subsystems (Conventional and High Speed) and sectors (subsystems Rolling Stock, Control Command and Signaling, Energy, Infrastructure, Maintenance, Operations and Traffic Management, Combined Transport sector).
- Assessment according to the EU Regulation 402/2013 (repealing Regulation EC 352/2009) and subsequent integration Reg. EC 1136/2015 (AsBo mission - CSM Assessor).
- Certification for Entity in Charge of maintenance (ECM) according to EU Regulation 779/2019.
- Safety Assessment and assessment according to the Italian regulation for all subsystems for the isolated railways (as OIF - Organismo Indipendente Ferroviario).
- ISA Assessment according to CENELEC 50126, 50128 and 50129 for railway, metro and tramway.
- Assessment of compliance to specifications and/or safety standards (products, components, spare parts, etc.).
- Fire fighting on board system safety and conformity assessment
- Certification of Skills Management System for maintenance company (SGC and COCS).
- Technical assessment for yellow machines and/or rail-road machines according to EN 14033 and EN 15746 and to RFI technical specification RFI DPR PSE 01 1 2 for RUMO RFI register.
CERTIFER Italia is accredited by ACCREDIA - member of European co-operation for Accreditation (EA), International Accreditation Forum (IAF) e International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC) as:
- Inspection Body - Type A according to UNI CEI EN ISO/IEC 17020:2012 (certificate n° 076E).
- Product, Process and Service Certification Body according to UNI CEI EN ISO/IEC 17065:2012 (certificate n° 076E).
- Assessment Body according to Regulation (UE) n. 402/2013 e smi (EIN number IT/35/0119/0005).
- Notified Body according to Directive (UE) 2016/797 on interoperability of railway system (NB 2840).
- Designated Body according to Directive (UE) 2016/797 on interoperability of railway system.
- Certification body for Entity in charge of maintenance (EU ID Number IT/30/0619/0001).
For our experiences please refer to «Our references" page.
CERTIFER Italia is at the center of its policy:
- The promotion of railway system safety;
- The compliance with regulations and standards (compulsory and voluntary);
- Creating and maintaining a strong competence on railway systems and related safety aspects;
- The independence and impartiality of the assessment.
Regarding the independence and impartiality, if the customer finds a discriminatory and non-impartial behaviour from CERTIFER Italia, he has the right to contact CERTIFER Italia's Committee for safeguarding impartiality (CSA). The CSA contact address is email@example.com