Customer : BACS Consortium
Place of execution : Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
Project duration: 2014 - 2022
Team : 1 Project manager, 2 Lead Assessors and 5 experts
The metro network of Riyad is composed of six separate lines.
The ICE mission of CERTIFER covers the Lines 1 and 2
Each line is characterized as follow:
- Line 1 (Blue Line) runs in the North-South direction along Olaya and Batha streets, starting from slightly north of Prince Salman Bin Abdul Aziz Street and ending at Dar Al Badia neighbourhood in the south. The Metro will be mostly underground in a bored tunnel along Olaya and King Faisal Streets, and elevated on a viaduct along Batha Street and at the northern and southern ends. Line 1 extends over a length of approximately 38 km (24 mi) and features 22 stations, in addition to 4 transfer stations with Lines 2, 3, 5, and 4&6.
- Line 2 (Green Line) runs in the East-West direction along King Abdullah Road, between King Saud University and the Eastern Sub-Center, mostly on a raised strip in the median of the planned freeway. This Line extends over a length of about 25.3 km (15.7 mi) and features 13 stations, in addition to 3 transfer stations with Lines 1, 5 and 6.
The commercial speed is planned to be between 40 and 45 km/h.
SCOPE OF WORK:
CERTIFER is carrying out an ICE mission by ensuring that Employer’s Requirements are complied with, and taken into account at all times during the development process and by verifying compliance with regulations, standards and best practices of the system designed and implemented.
The mission covers the following aspects:
- Rolling Stock;
- Power Supply;
- Control-Command & Signaling;
- Depot Workshop Equipment;
- Platform Screen Doors;
- System Integration & Interfaces Management;
- Operations & Maintenance;
You could also be interested in the following products :