SAVE THE DATE: We have the pleasure of sponsoring the RSSRail 2019, which will be held from June 4-6, 2019 in Lille, France.
This year's International Conference on Reliability, Safety and Security of Railway Systems will bring together researchers and engineers interested in building critical railway applications and systems. This conference will once again be a working conference in which research advances will be discussed and evaluated by both investigators and developers, focusing on their potential to be deployed in industrial settings.
As in previous years, the conference aims to:
- Bring together railway systems researchers and developers
- Ensure that advances in research are driven by the real needs of the railway
- Help develop technology that is usable, scalable and deployable
- Support the provision and utilisation of advanced methods and tools
- Present methods for modelling, analysis, verification and validation
- Identify mechanisms and procedures which support evidence cases that standards are being met
As a leading company in Railway inspection and certification, the CERTIFER Group is proud to support this key event.
Learn more: https://lnkd.in/dUS-mX2