Client:Eiffage Rail Express
Location: Bretagne Pays de la Loire (France)
Project duration: 2012- 2018
Team: 1 Project Manager and 8 Assessors
DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT
- The Bretagne-Pays de la Loire line is a high-speed line (LGV) linking Rennes (Ille-et-Vilaine) to Connerré (Sarthe).
- It operates at speeds of up to 320 km/h in France and the infrastructure will also be designed to run at up to 350 km/h.
- The LGV Bretagne-Pays de la Loire is an extension of the western branch of the existing LGV Atlantique to the cities of Rennes and Nantes.
- With a length of 182 km and 32 km of additional connections with the existing line, this new line aims to significantly improve service to Brittany and the Pays de la Loire and to strengthen their accessibility.
- This LGV entered commercial service on July 2, 2017 and has significantly reduced travel time between the regions.
In the framework of this leading High Speed Line project, CERTIFER has worked closely with EIFFAGE RAIL EXPRESS, from the design to the commissioning of the line (operation and maintenance aspects are also included in the scope of work), the scope of intervention covered the assessment of the following aspects according to TSIs and the French national rules:
Notified Body Mission (NoBo)
- The NoBo mission consists in assessing the compliance of the project with requirements from the Technical ▪ The NoBo mission of CERTIFER consisted in assessing the compliance of the project with requirements from the TSIs as stipulated in the 2008/57/EC directive on the interoperability of the trans-European high- speed rail system and covered the following subsystems: Control-Command & Signaling (trackside), Energy, Infrastructure
Designated Body Mission (DeBo)
- The DeBo mission consists in assessing the compliance of the project with the Notified National Technical Rules (NNTR), the following structural and functional subsystems are under assessment: Infrastructure, Power supply, Control Command and Signaling, Operation and Maintenance.
You could also be interested in the following products :