CERTIFER TÜRKİYE and CERTIFER carried out DeBo and NoBo missions for TÜLOMSAŞ' DE 36000 Type Locomotives in Turkey.
TÜLOMSAŞ, a subsidiary of TCDD with more than 100 years experience in railway vehicles manufacturing & maintenance, manufactured DE36000 type locomotives for a private client, KÖRFEZ ULASTIRMA A.Ş, and in this framework entrusted to:
- CERTIFER TÜRKİYE the Designated Body (DeBo) mission according to Turkish National Technical Rules
- CERTIFER the Notified Body (NoBo) mission (SD module certification)
Acknowledged as a DeBo since 2018, CERTIFER TÜRKİYE performed an assessment according to Turkish National Regulation No.29536 of the Directorate General of Railway Regulation (DDGM) for Railway Vehicles Type Approval.
Meanwhile, CERTIFER carried out a SD module certification mission in compliance with TSI Loc&Pas2014 and was in charge of:
- Reviewing the Quality Management System (QMS) compliance to ISO 9001 and assessed, in this regard, the QMS, different certifications (ISO, IRIS,...), management quality responsibility, organisation, competencies,...
- Assessing the QMS application to DE 36000 locomotives
- Auditing fabrication process.
Given the results of the assessment of QMS applied to DE 36000 Locomotives, CERTIFER issued a Quality System Approval certificate.