Customer: METRO DE SANTIAGO
Project duration: 2012 - 2018
Type of equipment : Global System
Description of the project
METRO DE SANTIAGO is the client and is working with different stakeholders in order to build the two new metro lines in Santiago: lines 3 and 6.
CERTIFER is in charge of the Independent Safety Assessment and Audit of the safety aspects for both lines including:
- Global System,
- Operation & Maintenance,
- Command & Control & Signalling,
- Rolling Stock,
- Platform doors,
- Control Center,
- Safety systems in tunnels (fire detection system, ventilation system, evacuation equipment),
- Interfaces between subsystems,
- Risks exported to the operator and maintainer,
- Interfaces with Civil Engineering.