BELGORAIL and AEbt Certifer organise and coordinate differents tests, mainly to ensure compatibility between rolling stock (or a constituant) and the railway infrastructure.
BELGORAIL and AEbt Certifer conduct track tests thanks to direct access to the Belgian (INFRABEL), Luxembourgian (CFL-GI), German, Austrian and Swiss rail networks. In other countries, we rely on local partners.
A TURNKEY SOLUTION FROM ASSESSMENT TO COMMISSIONING
To obtain the Authorization for Placing Into Service (APIS), several tests have to be performed in order to validate the nominal operation of the subsystem under real conditions and in interaction with the other subsystems.
Due to multidimensional impacts on human, organizational and technical aspects, the testing activity has to rely on a rigorous organization.
BELGORAIL and AEbt Certifer offer a turnkey solution from the assessment, through the test organization to the obtaining of the commissioning authorization. In the framework of the test organization, we provide :
- The test campaign (planning, support for the definition of the test programme, constitution of the test teams, reservations of access to the installations and overall coodination).
- Attends it (supervision during the test campaign, supply and coordination of the test teams, execution of some tests and analysis with the advice of experts in real time)
- Formalises the documents required for obtaining the APIS
The AEbt test center for rail vehicles is accredited by the DAkkS according to DIN EN ISO / IEC 17025: 2018. Within the scope of the accreditation, the AEbt test center offers various measurements and tests.
Our test center offers the following services in accordance with the accredited areas:
- Functional tests on rail vehicles and magnetic levitation trains, their electrical and electronic components as well as on-board train protection systems based on customer requirements
- Acoustic measurements according to TSI NOI, EN 3095 and EN 61672 on rail vehicles, construction machinery and road-rail vehicles
- TSI NOI and the standards included in it
- Noise level measurement in the driver's cab according to DIN EN 15892: 2011
- Acoustic tests of construction machinery and road-rail vehicles according to ISO 6395 and ISO 6396 standards
You can find more information about our accreditation at: http://www.dakks.de/content/akkreditierte-stellen-dakks
Our team of experts will support you carrying out of tests, inspections and validations of your vehicles, belonging vehicle components and their software from the beginning. We test the vehicle and safety functions for you directly on your vehicle or in our modern test laboratory.
Furthermore, we take on the role of independent validator and verifier according to EN 50128: 2011 and EN 50657: 2017 for you in the context of software development.
Further test services of our test center that do not come under the accredited area but are carried out according to the same quality requirements and rules are:
- Emergency stop devices
- Anti-slip and anti-skid protection
- MMI devices (Man-Machine Interface)
- Train protection device (PZB test track)
- Bridging of emergency brake, emergency failure
- Measurement of traction / braking forces with our own force measuring system
- Measurement of speeds, acceleration values and braking distances with a measuring system that is independent of environmental conditions
- Execution of regression tests after software and hardware changes or to prove the safety for trial and test drives
In the scope of the validation, we offer:
- Software module test (code, modules, function packages) according to EN 50128 and EN 50657
- Code review of complete software packages
- Failure tests, software and hardware changes
- Determination of the freedom from feedback on the vehicle functionality and the safety of the overall system for the software and hardware changes
Creation of documentation
- Test plans and test specifications
- Inspection and testing instructions
- Scheduling and organization of vehicle tests including test drives