The main activities of CERTIFER Italia are:
• Independent Safety Assessor (VIS) and CSM Assessor (Reg. EC / 402/2013 and smi) in accordance with guidelines issued by the Italian National Agency for
Railway Safety (ANSF);
• perform in Italy services and activities offered by the CERTIFER Group (Notified Body (TSI), ISA, Independent Checking Engineering ICE, ECM Certification,
Safety in urban integration) of rail systems, metro, trams or their components;
• participate in international CERTIFER certification on rail systems, metro, trams.
CERTIFER Italia operates as Independent Safety Assessor (VIS) under qualification ANSF in all subsystems (Conventional and High Speed) and sectors
(subsystems Rolling Stock, Control Command and Signaling, Energy, Infrastructure, Maintenance, Operations, Combined Transport sector). CERTIFER ITALIA
operates as CSM assessor and Attestation body for ECM - rolling stock other than wagon.
CERTIFER Italia is also accredited by Accredia as Inspection Body Type A according to UNI CEI EN ISO / IEC 17020: 2012 for subsystems, decrees and directives
ANSF, decisions European Commission for Interoperability (TSI) and CENELEC EN 50126 - EN 50128 - EN 50129.
For our experiences please refer to «Our references" page.
CERTIFER Italia is at the center of its policy:
• The promotion of railway system safety;
• Compliance with regulations and standard (compulsory and voluntary);
• creating and maintaining a strong competence on railway systems and related safety aspects;
• Independence and impartiality of the assessment;
The main CERTIFER Italia services are:
• Assessment as a VIS (ISA and DeBo mission) in all subsystems (Conventional and High Speed) and sectors (subsystems Rolling Stock, Control Command and
Signaling, Energy, Infrastructure, Maintenance , Operations and Traffic Management, Combined Transport sector and Common safety methods).
• Assessment according to CENELEC 50126, 50128 and 50129;
• Assessment of modifications and Related Risk Analysis (AsBo mission-CSM Assessor), according to the EU Regulation 402/2013 (repealing Regulation EC
352/2009) and subsequent integration Reg. EC 1136/2015;
• Certification of compliance to specifications and/or safety standards;
• Certification of Skills Management System for maintenance company (SGC and COCS);
• Technical assessment for Rolling Stock Homologation (AMIS, RIN and RUMO).
• NoBo mission (with CERTIFER SA) for certification according to for all subsystems (Infrastructure, Control Command and Signaling, Rolling Stock, Noise, People
with Reduced Mobility, Security Gallery and Energy) .
• ECM Certification - entity in charge of maintenance (with CERTIFER SA);