The main activities of CERTIFER Algérie are:
CERTIFER ALGERIE is an Algerian company-right, based in Algiers, having as main activities, with the support of Certifer SA:
- Independent Safety Assessor and CSM Assessor in accordance with guidelines issued by the Algerian Ministry of Transport (Ministère des Transports)
- Perform services and activities in Algeria offered by the CERTIFER Group (ISA, Independent Checking Engineering ICE, ECM Certification, Safety in urban integration) of rail systems, metro, trams or their components;
- Operate as an Independent Safety Assessor in all subsystems (Conventional and High Speed) and sectors (subsystems Rolling Stock, Control Command and Signaling, Energy, Infrastructure, Maintenance, Operations).
For our experiences please refer to «Our references" page.
- Compliance with regulations and standard (compulsory and voluntary);
- Create and maintain a strong competence on railway systems and related safety aspects;
- Independence and impartiality of the assessment;
The main services carried out by CERTIFER Algérie are:
- Assessment as an OQA in all subsystems (Conventional and High Speed) and sectors (subsystems Rolling Stock, Control Command and Signaling, Energy, Infrastructure, Maintenance , Operations and Traffic Management, Combined Transport sector and Common safety methods);
- Assessment according to CENELEC 50126, 50128 and 50129;
- Assessment of modifications and Related Risk Analysis (AsBo mission-CSM Assessor), according to the EU Regulation;
- Certification of compliance to specifications and/or safety standards;
- Certification of Competence Management System for Maintenance Company;
- Technical assessment for Rolling Stock Homologation;
- ECM Certification - entity in charge of maintenance (with CERTIFER SA).