Location : Sydney, Australia
The project duration: 2015– 2019
For this new 12 km long line , Alstom is responsible for the integrated tramway system which includes the design, delivery and commissioning of 30 coupled Citadis X05 trams, power supply equipment, including APS -ground power supply- over two kilometres, signalling systems, the energy recovery system HESOP, depot equipment and maintenance.
The subsystems assessed for LIGHT RAIL Sydney tram system i.e. “System ISA” are the Design and Construction contractor (D&C) work, i.e. following ones:
- System (Design, Safety and implementation),
- Infrastructure (Design, Safety, Implementation),
- Structure (bridges, tunnels) (Design, Safety, Implementation),
- Power Supply and OCS (Design, Safety and Implementation),
- APS (Design, Safety and Implementation),
- Rolling Stock (only dynamic testing and Trial runs),
- Signalling - (only Installation and commissioning),
- Urban insertion Traffic Control Light Signals. and the interfaces between these different systems.
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par les produits suivants :