Place of execution: Denmark
Project duration : 2014 to 2020
Team: 1 Project Manager, 2 Lead assessor, 10 Experts including 2 local Experts
The mission’s objective is to assess the upgrading of the railway line connecting Ringsted and the future fixed link across the Fehmarn Belt.
This upgrading process especially concerns the upgrade to 200 km/h for passenger trains, from the current 160 km/h (from Ringsted to Vordingborg) and 120 km/h (from Vordingborg to RødbyFærge).
Banedanmark plans implementing a lot of other features, which are (non-exhaustive list):
- Construction and modification of new road and rail bridges including a 4000-meter bridge and a bascule bridge;
- Construction of new tracks;
- Construction of new rails;
- Renewal of tracks;
- Temporary tracks;
Further activities are also planned, such as ballast cleaning, track renewal and replacement of points.
The upgraded railway line will also provide an enhanced capacity, as follow:
- 40 passenger trains each day;
- 78 freight trains each day.
Certifer is working closely with Banedenmark to perform ISA mission according to ISA mission according to CSM regulation
402/2013 and NoBo mission according to TSI Infrastructure, Persons with reduced Mobility and Energy.as followed:
- to ensure that all hazards have been identified and traced through a Preliminary Hazard Log (PHL) and an Hazard Log (HL);
- to ensure that all hazards are mitigated by appropriated measures;
- to ensure that the Global System is safe in its whole, and that all of its subsystems / components is safe, including all interfaces between all subsystems / components.
Notified Body mission, CERTIFER’s objective will be to check that the Global System is considered as interoperable according to the applicable Technical Specifications for Interoperability (TSIs) requirements.
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par les produits suivants :