CERTIFER ALGERIE is an Algerian company-right, based in Algiers.
Specialized in the Railway Sector, CERTIFER ALGERIE provides a large range of services with the support of CERTIFER SA.
The main activities of CERTIFER Algérie are:
- Independent Safety Assessor and CSM Assessor in accordance with guidelines issued by the Algerian Ministry of Transport (Ministère des Transports Algerien)
- Perform services and activities in Algeria offered by the CERTIFER Group (ISA, Independent Checking Engineering ICE, ECM Certification, Safety in urban integration) of rail systems, metro, trams or their components;
- Operate as an Independent Safety Assessor in all subsystems (Conventional and High Speed) and sectors (subsystems Rolling Stock, Control Command and Signaling, Energy, Infrastructure, Maintenance, Operations).
For our experiences please refer to «Our references" page.
CERTIFER ALGERIE is at the center of its policy:
The promotion of railway system safety;
- Compliance with regulations and standard (compulsory and voluntary);
- creating and maintaining a strong competence on railway systems and related safety aspects;
- Independence and impartiality of the assessment.
The main services carried out by CERTIFER Algérie are:
- Assessment as an OQA in all subsystems (Conventional and High Speed) and sectors (subsystems Rolling Stock, Control Command and Signaling, Energy, Infrastructure, Maintenance , Operations and Traffic Management, Combined Transport sector and Common safety methods);
- Assessment according to CENELEC 50126, 50128 and 50129;
- Assessment of modifications and Related Risk Analysis (AsBo mission-CSM Assessor), according to the EU Regulation;
- Certification of compliance to specifications and/or safety standards;
- Certification of Competence Management System for Maintenance Company;
- Technical assessment for Rolling Stock Homologation;
- ECM Certification - entity in charge of maintenance (with CERTIFER SA).